Blackjack Switch Game
Blackjack Switch is one of the best blackjack games to play because of the limited house edge occasioned by the possibility of swapping cards.
Blackjack Switch permits players to swap cards from one hand to another and in the process makes the play more flexible for the player and reduces the dealer's advantage. The implications here are that you play two hands per game and must wager equal amounts on both hands before beginning to play. The dealer also has some leeway in the sense that he does not but at 22 but it is instead taken as a push and the blackjack pays even money.
- The game is played with 6 to 8 decks of playing cards like the Spanish 21
- Switching rule permits a player if he or she finds it convenient to swap the second cards on each hand to make two better hands. You are permitted to switch cards even if that will result in a blackjack and you are paid for a blackjack.
- Players can double down on any two cards and doubling down is permitted even after splitting.
- The dealer requires hitting or standing on a soft 17. The game allows the dealer to check his second card if the face up card is either a ten or an ace and incase the dealer has a blackjack he wins and the game ends there.
- The player's blackjack is better than the dealer's 22 but the dealer's 22 is a push which beats the player's 21 or less.
- For land based casinos the entire deck may not be shuffled after the first game but online players must remember that shuffling is done after each game.
- Winning a blackjack pays even money only and while an insurance bet pays in the ratio of 2 to 1 incase of a win. The six decks cards give the dealer a house edge of 0.17% which is very minimal.
Blackjack Switch Tips
The first blackjack strategy for any game is to always go for a game with the lowest house edge as this leaves you in a much better position to play for a win.
It is important to read and understand the rules of the variant of blackjack you have opted to play since these are your guides without which you will not know whether you are breaking the rules and jeopardizing your win.
The strategy charts are always useful since they offer good guidance on the right moves to make. Familiarize yourself with them.
You need remember to stand on a hard 17 or above to avoid busting but should continue hitting if below 16 irrespective of the value of the dealer's face up card.
Making a deposit at the casino online Australia is quick and easy and the online casino offers a wide range of deposit methods which gives the player full control of when and how they wish to fund their online casino account. Withdrawals are also promptly paid to the player.